At Taarana, we appreciate that choosing the right school for your child is essential. We strive to be transparent with you at each stage of the admissions process and consider all applications individually, considering each child’s circumstances. Here’s a summary of the procedures:
Step 1 – Enquiry/Appointment
Give us a call or drop us an email for all your enquiries or make an appointment to visit our school.
Step 2 – Get to know Taarana
Our Principal and teaching staff will brief you on the school’s background, facilities, educational plans and teaching methods, school and curriculum activities, and other relevant information.
Step 3 – Assessment
- A Speech and Occupational Therapist and a Special Needs Teacher will assess your child.
- The teachers will then prepare a brief report on suitability and the recommended programme/class for our Principal to discuss with you.
Step 4 – Registration/Admission
If you’re ready to move forward, a member of our admin staff will guide you through the registration process. We require the following:
- Your child’s medical report
- Two passport-sized photos of your child
- A copy of their birth certificate
- A copy of their MyKID registration
- A copy of their OKU card (optional)
- A copy of the parents’ IC
We also require parents to fill out and submit the following:
- Registration form
- Negotiated Education Plan (NEP) form
- Consent form
- Personal data privacy form
- Parental obligation note
- Scholarship form (upon request)
- Banked in/transferred monthly (by the 15th of each month)
- Payment verification to: email@example.com
- Bank details:
Beneficiary Name: Yayasan Vijayaratnam – Taarana
Bank Name: CIMB Bank Berhad
Bank A/C No: 86 004776 86
- Monthly fee
- Deposit as per school fee (in December, before the start of the academic year)
- Registration fee of RM100 (for new students)
- Uniform fee: RM25 per set